Customer Service Receptionnist
- Employer: L'Excellence Inc.
- Office: 900-1611, boul. Cremazie East
- City: Montréal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003257
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about customer service and dreaming of a challenging career in the field of personal insurance? Do you have communication skills both orally and in writing, and you know how to be diplomatic and discreet?
Join our Customer Service team!
You will provide the service at the reception of our offices and more specifically, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Welcome our visitors by directing them and announcing them appropriately. (10%)
- Receive the daily mail (20%)
- Respond to filtering and forwarding of incoming phone calls to reception (5%)
- Process requests for information and follow-up by email (60%).
- During communications you must explain, inform, modify and document the files according to the content of the exchange. Remain available for all other administrative tasks and to support peak periods at the contact center (5%)
You must be available to work during business hours from Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:00
We offer :
- No sale or solicitation;
- Full training planned;
- Competitive annual salary of $ 37,000 + annual bonus
- Access to a newly furnished Gym in our new premises
- Corporate discount of $ 50 / month on monthly transit card
- Comprehensive range of benefits, including group insurance, pension plan, stock purchase plan;
- 35 hours /week asking to be available between 8:30 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday to ensure a service to our customers
- Workplace: 1611, Crémazie East, Montreal (coin Papineau)
- DEC in Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in a customer service or reception desk
- Essential bilingualism
- Attitude and professional appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good learning ability
- Versatility and openness to change
- Team spirit and positive attitude Sense of service and discretion
- Knowledge of individual insurance products, procedures and laws (an asset)
This opportunity interests you? Apply now!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.