Bilingual (French/English) Executive Assistant
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 26, Wellington Avenue East 5th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003138
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
An amazing high-level and challenging administrative opportunity is available. The Investments sector is looking for a Bilingual (French/English) Executive Assistant to support the executive vice-president for daily administrative operations. Are you an experienced contributor? Are you independent and reliable? Do you value interpersonal connections and have excellent analytical skills?
If this describes you, then come join a dedicated, professional and result-oriented team!
As an executive assistant, you will:
- Manage the executive vice-president’s agendas, calls and calendars
- Manage and respond to incoming communications
- Liaise with all levels and departments within the company and represent the executive vice-president in a positive and professional manner
- Anticipate the executive vice-president’s needs in order to improve efficiency
- Draft and revise communications and PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule and make reservations for business travel
- Reserve rooms and organize training sessions
- Manage the executive vice-president’s expense account
- Keep the sector’s employee databases, lists and organization charts
- Other administrative duties as needed, including making photocopies, sending faxes, archiving and opening files.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, discrete and reliable and who has an inclination for numbers and language, is motivated by the varied and sometimes complicated challenges of this position. You are people- and service-oriented and are recognized for your knowledge and skills in administrative support. We offer a dynamic environment that fosters teamwork! Apply at iA Financial Group today and invest in a company with an excellent reputation.
- University degree in administration, or a DEC/college diploma and relevant work experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent French speaking and writing skills
- Very good command of English and French (verbal and written)
- Proficiency with Office Suite
If you want to learn more about this position, come chat with me on LinkedIn!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.