Sales and Service Administrator
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2050-777, 8th Avenue, S. W.
- City: Calgary
- Province: Alberta
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003133
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Is this your next challenge?
Are you someone who is motivated by providing excellent customer service and driven by finding solutions to problems? We have an exciting opportunity for client focused administrator to join our close-knit team as a Sales and Service Administrator.
This role is responsible for providing excellent customer service and performing policy administration in addition to Regional underwriting tasks..
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is loves interacting with clients and who has a strong admin background. If you are someone who thrives in a collaborative, team-centered environment, this would be the role for you! We invite you to apply and grow your career with a company that is invested in the development of our employees.
What You Would Be doing:
- Issue new policies, renew and process mid-term and policy changes. You will compose and prepare quote documentation for clients
- monitor, update and distribute policy summaries/forms
- contact Brokers/Policyholders with premium collection issues
- Underwriting tasks such as: evaluating quote requests for risk and determine sound rating structure; preparing underwriting documentation for clients
- Meet with Brokers/clients to assist with policy implementation and administration. You will be the point of contact for phone and email inquiries
- Explain and if needed, defend underwriting decisions
- Assist client with accounting administration and licensing
- Organize Broker events and special mailings
- Interpret policy terms and provisions and if needed review and revise any current policy change requests
- Prepare policy issuance instructions
- Sign as a Company Registrar
The Profile We Are Looking For
- High School Diploma and Business Administration Diploma/Certificate or related experience
- 2-5 years office experience;
- Customer service experience;
- Special Risk insurance experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Detail oriented, decisive, confident, professional, works well under pressure, team player, collaborates win-win solutions;
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows based applications and office equipment
What We Can Offer You
- Comprehensive health and dental plan including a health spending account and wellness account
- Transit Subsidy program
- 35 hour work week
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- An annual bonus
- Generous vacation entitlement including personal leave days
- Support for learning and development and career
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.