Bilingual (French/English) Product Marketing Coordinator
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10003034
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
A division of iA Financial Group, Dealer Services distributes creditor insurance and after-market property & casualty (P&C) products to motor vehicle dealer clients. The Product Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Dealer Services Marketing Department with implementation of new initiatives and marketing programs including coordination with P&C and creditor insurance product portfolios. In addition to supporting the development of programs including creation of point of sale material and implementation to the field, the dynamic, multitasking incumbent will also support marketing initiatives as they relate to advertising, editorials, brand awareness and award programs, as assigned by the Marketing Director.
Product Marketing, Creditor Insurance and P&C Products:
• assist in supporting the creditor and P&C product portfolio with such elements as rate tables, forms, product and policy manuals, presentation & training materials, brochures and point of sale items
• monitor competitors, gather and analyze competitive product offerings to identify the division's strengths and weaknesses
• effectively and efficiently track creditor competition and Dealer Services creditor and P&C products in comparison with the Dealer Services product line
• work with stakeholders to determine product and system requirements utilizing the Agile methodology
Company and Training Materials:
• ensure documentation of national corporate and training material is consistent with the Dealer Services brand - includes assisting the field in proofing and formatting PowerPoint presentations, training binders, newsletters, organizational charts and corporate material for proposals as required
Advertising and PR:
• assist in the implementation of annual advertising and editorial calendar – seeking out editorial opportunities, researching topics, and proofing and formatting copy on behalf of the sales staff
• administers, coordinates and communicates the program for both Dealer Awards and Sales Awards - includes analysis of sales figures, distribution and collection of ballots, verifying award winners, ordering of awards and creation of related certificates
Product / Industry Knowledge:
• maintain intermediate-level understanding of all Dealer Services products. Keep informed of new developments in the insurance, finance, and vehicle marketplaces as well as marketing techniques through publications and contacts
• as assigned by the Marketing Director
The incumbent will often face situations requiring sound judgement, immediate action and solutions driven thinking, in response to business development requirements. The incumbent must have strong interpersonal skills including the ability to understand, work with and influence others. The incumbent must plan his/her time effectively to meet deadlines that will generate results in the division.
This position will actively participate in tracking and analyzing data, competitive analysis, market research projects, coordinating internal staff and external suppliers, supporting - in consultation with stakeholders – the implementation of new marketing and sales programs relating to creditor insurance and P&C products, and the overall Dealer Services brand.
• tertiary education in marketing or a related discipline; or a minimum of 5 years of product related industry experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a marketing role
• industry experience is an asset - experience with creditor insurance, service contracts, general insurance
• fluency in French is an asset
• understanding of design, advertising, promotion and presentation, as well as print production processes
• advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
• strong interpersonal, problem solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills
• exceptional organizational skills
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.