Bilingual Client Relations Specialist
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003009
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
You have a passion for customer service and looking for a challenging career in the life
insurance field? This post is perhaps for you!
Under the supervision of the team leader the Client Relations Specialist is a front line representative for the individual insurance division whose quality of work has a direct impact on the future activities of the company and its representatives. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must to provide a level of service which reflects our standards of excellence. Demonstrates good time management and works well under pressure with daily deadlines. Exhibits a positive attitude, image and has high level of self-motivation
The primary responsibilities are:
- Responding to the needs, and meeting the expectations, of our clients and distribution partners by providing information, giving explanations, solving problems and resolving complaints with full understanding of our products and administrative procedures
- The inquiries received in person, by phone, by email or letter, are varied and may include questions about procedures, products, banking transactions, tracking of current applications and the tax and legal aspects in a setting where the products are becoming increasingly complex.The inquiries
- Processing billing transactions over the phone and supporting the division by processing other transactions, as needed.
- Reviewing and correctly analyzing transactions made on contracts in response to inquiries. Must have the ability to recognize processing errors, and take corrective steps, negotiating mutually satisfactory solutions, while respecting company guidelines.
- Making decisions to facilitate the client’s request- such as, escalating issues, waving administration fees when appropriate, approving exceptions to certain processes.
- Supporting the division by contacting clients without representative, or to clarify requests that are unclear or cannot be processed. A thorough explanation must be provided to the recipient to advise why we cannot proceed and what steps must be taken – missing information etc. to allow us to proceed.
- Assisting team leader to carry out different tasks, providing support to the team in the team leader’s absence and participating in various projects that require expertise of subject matter experts.
- Identifying rules and procedures that require updating and suggesting improvements to simplify processes and gain efficiencies
- Sharing knowledge to support the team in improving productivity.
- General college degree/diploma and 2-3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience working in a call center/brokerage/MGA office with responsibility for review of applications and form completion.Experience working in a call center
- Loma - Customer service designation, Stellar Customer service course.
- Knowledge of life insurance highly desired
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.