Bilingual Territory Sales Assistant
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 26, Wellington Avenue East 5th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10002975
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are iA Clarington
And we will be invested in you!
As one of Canada’s leading investment management companies, iA Clarington brings clarity, integrity and commitment to a complicated global investment landscape. We believe passionately in the value of active management, the investment products we deliver, and the importance of maintaining unwavering attention to both the big picture and the smallest details. Home to a number of highly respected portfolio management teams, together, we earn the trust of advisors and investors by bringing diverse investment views forward through our broad selection of offerings.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. - Canada’s fourth-largest life and health insurance company - iA Clarington offers a wide range of investment products, including actively managed mutual funds, managed portfolio solutions and socially responsible investments.
We are looking to add a Bilingual Territory Sales Assistants to our Toronto Team.
Working as part of the IA Clarington Sales Team, the Territory Sales Assistant works closely with the Wholesaler and the Internal Wholesaler Team Members by providing administrative support to the sales team in their regions to ensure the smooth operation and execution of various sales activities and initiatives.
The following are the primary duties & responsibilities of the Territory Sales Assistant:
- Book wholesaler 5-10 client meetings per week with focus on filling weekly/monthly schedules;
- Confirming upcoming meetings daily via email or phone;
- Expense management: prepare monthly visa statements, cash and mileage expense and ensure it is submitted to finance on a timely basis;
- Book flights/hotels when required
- Answer/redirect client calls, responding to inquiries;
- Keep wholesaler informed of up-coming events, presentations and Roadshows;
- Co-ordinate all events for your designated region including: researching and booking venue, menu selection, AV rental, managing and confirming RSVP list, work in collaboration with marketing department, compliance and product managers for invitations, presentation materials etc.
- Provide national sales desk with client list of attendee’s immediately following completion of an event to ensure CE credit certificates are issued;
- Process all business-promotional and cooperative marketing requests from the territory;
- Ensure that the territory database is always current and updated with correct client information;
- Take initiative on an active team approach, proactively offering solutions on best practices on team processes to ensure the territory runs smoothly;
- Ensure strong working relationship with key business partners (i.e. Product, Marketing, Finance, IT and Fulfillment team)
• Strong communication skills – written & verbal
• Bilingual (English/French) is required
• Professional telephone manner
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, priority management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Post-secondary education with a focus in Business, Marketing, Finance or related-discipline
• Minimum 1-2 years of office/administrative experience
• Knowledge of the mutual fund industry - an asset
• IFIC and/or CSC – an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.