Inside Sales Associate, Investment
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 320-1414, 8th Street SW
- City: Calgary
- Province: Alberta
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10002740
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
This position will be based in Calgary, AB. The candidate will work closely with our sales directors in our WFG investment division to provide sales support to advisors. The primary function of this role is to answer sales, product and investment questions. You’ll be the be the first point of contact for our top advisors, responding to their inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support. You’ll also be initiating and responding to calls from WFG to provide marketing and service support for our investment products.
• responding to all inquiries, suggestions, complaints and requests for marketing support in a timely, courteous and professional manner
• assisting with new advisor
• providing training on the phone, via webinars (product, illustration tools etc.) and video conferencing
• booking appointments for sales directors with WFG advisors in order to generate the desired sales results
• assisting sales directors in resolving client issues, taking ownership and escalating where appropriate
2. Training and Events:
• providing product knowledge & training to key distribution partners as needed
• using outbound call campaigns to ensure regional events and road shows are well attended
• coordinating training and other events with WFG and conducting in-person training from time to time
• assisting sales directors in developing a strategic business plan to increase sales from advisors
• establishing and maintaining relationships with WFG advisors.
• developing a follow-up program – welcoming newly contracted brokers, thank-you notices for large purchases, etc.
• proactively phoning advisors with good sales potential to build relationships
• identifying which advisors should be connected with sales directors and assist with scheduling related meetings, and following-up with advisors after meetings and seminars held by the sales directors
• maintaining distribution lists and contact information
• sending thank you notes, follow-up notes, promotional emails and continuing education (CE) credit confirmation
• strengthen relationships, focusing on top producing advisors
• bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, finance or a related discipline
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in insurance industry/ brokerage environment
• Investment experience – knowledge of TFSA, RRSP, RESP, LIRA, RRIF, LIF, Unregistered Accounts
• excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels, both internally and externally
• highly developed presentation skills
• the ability to function well in high-pressure situations, remaining flexible and diplomatic
• strong multi-tasking skills and being a self-starter
• French language skills would be an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.