Manager, Customers Relations
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10002608
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you like to manage, coach and develop others? Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic team? If you have experience in management and if client service is your priority, we have an opportunity for you at iA Financial Group! As a Manager, Customer Relations, you will be a key member of our Group Retirement Sales and Service team in Ontario, while contributing to our overall National Service Strategies. Curious to find out more?
The following is an overview off the exciting challenges that await you in this role:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining strategies for all aspects of the overall National Service role
- Leading, mentoring and developing Customer Relations Managers in Ontario
- Actively promote and engage in iA Financial GSR’s Lean philosophy and process – active participation in A3s, Kaizens, DMS’s and other Lean initiatives.
This position is based in Toronto with the expectation of some travel within Ontario.
Do you have what it takes?:
- Detailed knowledge of GSR iA with strong technical skills
- Experience with A3’s, Kaizens and DMS’s - Consistent leadership skills using the Lean philosophy
- A professional who is highly motivated by new challenges
- A dynamic self-starter, he or she is willing to assume an important role within our organization.
- The ideal candidate has a university degree in a related field of studies with good knowledge of capital accumulation plans, defined benefit plans and investments.
- This person is also expected to have strong presentation, communication, persuasion and planning skills
Please note, this is a 12-month contract opportunity.
Prepared for your next challenge? Apply right now and start your new career at iA Financial Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.