Senior Global Compensation Advisor (2 openings)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10002424
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Senior Global Compensation Advisor
Do you want a stimulating career? Join the best employer in the Quebec City area for 2019, and the fourth largest insurance company in Canada. iA Financial Group is a growing company that promotes internal mobility, exciting projects and the Lean philosophy. iA Financial Group doesn’t just offer a job, it offers a career!
Do you want to work on strategic files? Are you autonomous and have an ability to mobilize, rally and influence your partners? Join the Global Compensation team and unlock your full potential.
- Take charge of global compensation-related strategic corporate mandates
- Optimize compensation to attract the best people and enhance the employee experience
- Monitor the market and propose guidelines to ensure the company is competitive and innovative with respect to global compensation
- Develop policies and programs that touch on various aspects of global compensation, such as salary structures, work conditions and salary management related to business needs
- Develop tools that facilitate and support global compensation program management
- Work with partners in applying the programs
- Coach peers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial relations or other related training
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in compensation (implementation of post structures and changes to salary structures, design of long-term incentive plans, etc.)
- Bilingual (written and verbal, in English and French)
- Must demonstrate an ability to influence, proactivity, leadership, political sense and discipline
Working at iA Financial Group means having access to competitive working conditions, a flexible work schedule, a telemedicine platform, a free gym, indoor/outdoor bicycle parking and outdoor cardio sessions! Join the Group!
Want to work in a friendly environment with a cohesive team? Apply now!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.