Bilingual Client Service Representative
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue 8th floor
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10002399
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Our Operations team is currently growing and has an opportunity to add a Bilingual Client Service Representative, based out of our Downtown Toronto or Vaughan office.
Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the Bilingual Client Service Representative acts as first contact resolution helping to solve and/or escalate problems through to completion.
An additional component of the role is administrative in nature and serves to process nominee requests.
The Bilingual Client Service Representative will also have the opportunity to be involved in project related work.
You are someone who is comfortable receiving incoming calls from branch offices and representatives, documenting calls, responding professionally to emails, collaborating with internal departments and following through to the client.
Oversight and processing of Nominee account transactions such as transfers, systematic plans, deposits and de-registrations/withdrawals, using workflow and dealer back office systems.
Act as a trouble shooter/problem solver which will require an understanding of mutual fund back office and fund company processes and procedures in order to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
Other duties as assigned.
This unique call centre role ensures you can plan weekend getaways while also enjoying your evenings! Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm.
The specific 7.5 hour shift required will rotate on a weekly basis. Availability for all rotational shifts within the hours of operation is necessary for this position.
• 2-3 years call centre/ processing experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills positions you for success.
• Previous experience working for a mutual fund dealership, fund company or branch office required
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (preference will be given to Bilingual English/French candidates)
• Energetic and positive work ethic
• Completion of IFIC Operations course a definite asset
• Knowledge of Univeris an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.