Bilingual Customer Service Agent
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10002332
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you want to work in a call centre? Do you want to work downtown? Are you client-oriented?
Have we got the bilingual customer service agent job for you! And no solicitation! We will be part of a large team and have access to a coach and trainer. After a few days, you will be able to:
- Provide the best bilingual customer service over the phone and by email
- Answer questions and provide information to our clients and advisors in respect of insurance products and financial services
- Perform searches to find solutions for the most complicated cases
- Make changes to and perform transactions on client files
- The best employer in the insurance and financial services industry in the Quebec City region, according to Forbes
- A Canada-wide company
- In the midst of a digital transformation
- A company that focuses on continuous improvement
- Located on Grande Allée, near the Plains of Abraham and across from Bois-de-Coulonge park
- A minimum of $20.50 per hour, based on your experience
- A free gym and outdoor yoga classes
- A subsidized cafeteria
- Free English courses
- Mindfulness rooms
- An annual bonus
- A tastefully decorated work environment
- A competitive benefits package and much more!
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent English-language skills
- An ability to work with various technological tools
You probably have
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance
- Experience working in a call centre
- People around you who would be interested in this position? Share this posting with them – we have many permanent and term positions to be filled!
Apply now and you too could experience and help others have a great client experience!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.