Leadership Coach and OD Consultant
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10002317
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about new trends in leadership development and, more broadly, organizational development?
The Organizational Development team of iA Financial Group is looking to welcome a new member in our Toronto office. Join a team that is at the forefront of its philosophy and leadership development practices in the era of vertical development.
Reporting to the Director, Employee Experience, the Leadership Coach & OD Consultant is primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the development of leaders from different sectors and business lines in the Toronto area through individual coaching and group coaching
- Actively participating with other members of the National OD team in the implementation of organizational development / change initiatives
- Leading OD initiatives in Toronto
- Initiating and facilitating other activities (workshops) as needed to support business partners
- Participating in the evaluation and continuous improvement of initiatives in place to ensure quality and effectiveness
Are you recognized for your curiosity, your creativity, your initiative, and your focus on results? Are you able to adapt to different contexts and support the implementation of initiatives with a high degree of autonomy? We would like to get to know you!
- BA or diploma in a field related to organizational development such as psychology, business or industrial relations
- 5-10 years experience in a consulting role, as a facilitator in organizational development or coaching
- Completion of a coach training certification is required
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or equivalent
- Member of ICF or another association of professional coaching is required
- Leadership Circle Profile Certification considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (bilingualism in French is an asset)
- Strong listening skills, critical thinking and judgement
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.