Leadership Consultant & Coach
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10002317
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about new trends in leadership development?
The Organizational Performance and Culture team at iA Financial Group is looking to welcome a new member in our Toronto office. Join a team that is at the forefront of its philosophy and leadership development practices.
As a Leadership Coach, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Supporting the development of leaders at all levels from different sectors and business lines mainly in the Toronto area
- Providing individual and group coaching (co-development and co-coaching) to enhance self-awareness, elevate leadership capability, and support new ways of thinking to better lead in greater complexity
- Initiating and facilitating other activities as needed to support business partners
- Masters, BA or diploma in psychology, business, organizational development or industrial relations
- 5-10 years experience in a consulting or coaching role
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or equivalent is required
- Member of ICF or another association of professional coaching is required
- Leadership Circle Profile Certification considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (bilingualism in French is an asset)
- Highly developed analytical skills and critical thinking
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.