Senior Marketing Manager
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 710-26 Wellington St. East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10002010
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
As a Senior Marketing Manager for iA Securities, the primary role is to provide marketing leadership, support and skill-based guidance to internal and external clients, as well as corporate and business partners.
The successful candidate has in-depth experience developing multi-channel, integrated marketing solutions that support brand and business objectives for both B2B and B2C audiences. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead implementation of the marketing strategy across multiple channels, spearheading a cohesive, seamless and on-brand client experience that drives results
- Lead creation and ongoing management of corporate social media strategy with the aim of linking iA Securities social activity to business and brand goals across multiple digital audiences
- Develop content marketing programs which drive business strategy and objectives
- Support marketing and advertising activities which drive brand awareness and sales goals
- Build and manage close relationships with key business partners and client constituents to understand and influence strategies, priorities and deliverables
- Develop scalable advisor marketing solutions to address primary needs regarding social, web and collateral
- Oversee corporate website and manage all modifications through the digital marketing team
- Communicate regularly with advisors on suite of services, tools and resources and collect feedback on programs with the goal of continuous improvement
- Keep up to date on digital marketing trends to increase visibility and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Develop marketing reports on the effectiveness of programs by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Maintain promotional materials ensuring accuracy by co-ordinating requirements with business units and marketing communications teams
- Social media management (40%)
- Content marketing (20%)
- Campaign development (10%)
- Relationship management (10%)
- Brand and advertising (15%)
- Risk management and control (5%)
- Post-Secondary degree in Marketing/Business
- 7-10 years experience developing integrated marketing plans/programs within the financial services sector
- Superior understanding of traditional and digital marketing, industry trends and best practices for B2B/B2C
- Extensive experience in social media and the digital landscape
- Seasoned, strategically-minded content marketer who understands the critical role content plays within the marketing mix and through each stage of the customer journey
- Strong technical marketing skills, including analytical, measurement and reporting capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of the creative process (ideation and execution), design and production
- Working knowledge of programmatic media and SEM
- Superior communication, organizational and project management skills
- Self-directed and enthusiastic team player with experience interacting with all levels of an organization
- Ability to successfully work with agency partners and vendors
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of French an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.