Sales Manager, BC
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 2165 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10001304
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Sales Manager, BC reports to the Regional Sales Director. The incumbent is responsible for cultivating relationships and accountable for exciting business growth and development opportunities for the iA/Dealer Services-SAL product offering.
- Implement marketing strategies;
- Achieve the annual sales targets;
- Continually motivate the sales force and monitor the regional results to ensure growth exists in the province;
- Acting as a team leader;
- Develop and implement annual sales plans and targets for new and existing business in conjunction with the regional Director.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business admin or related discipline;
- 7 to 10 years related experience, preferably in the automotive, financial or insurance industry;
- Extensive knowledge of dealership operations;
- Excellent listening skills and a clear, professional communicator, adaptability;
- Emphasizes teamwork and mobilization;
- Persuasive negotiating skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Focused on strategy and results;
- Timely decision making abilities;
- Excels at building and maintaining relationships.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.