- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 302-238A, Brownlow Avenue
- City: Dartmouth
- Province: Nova Scotia
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10001263
- Job type: Temporary Job Part time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you enjoy varied, multi-faceted administrative work and providing quality service? Do you like teamwork and do you excel at working independently and under pressure?
iA Financial Group is looking for an administrative assistant for its Dartmouth office. Come join our growing company!
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager of Atlantic Canada, the administrative assistant assists in various administrative tasks such as:
• Maintain the various internal remittances;
• Produce and send various reports to the management and field staff;
• Order promotional materials and supplies and distribute to our field staff and dealer network;
• Perform all required office work.
• 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) from 8:30-4:30
• Calm and dynamic office environment
• Complete training provided
• Salary to be discussed based on experience and the pay scale in effect; starts at $17/hour
• Social benefits package including group insurance & pension plan
• Located adjacent to the Delta Dartmouth with access to the gym and pool onsite
• This is a 1 year contract position with possibility of extension or permanence
• Vocational diploma in secretarial studies and 2-5 years of experience in an office environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access).
• Experience in working with a team collaboratively.
• Skills and abilities needed: ease of learning, autonomy, ability to communicate effectively and time management.
• Positive Attitude & pride in delivering an outstanding customer experience.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.