Institutional Salesperson, Capital Markets
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 900-26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Not Evaluated
- Job ID: JR10001262
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director & Head of Institutional Sales, the Institutional Equity Salesperson will be responsible for building and expanding relationships with buy-side portfolio managers and their teams, consistently and intelligently marketing our research and services, and leveraging our platform and capabilities to generate trading and banking revenue.
- 5+ years of experience in institutional sales or buy/sell-side research
- Trusted relationships with Canadian portfolio managers and analysts
- Research-driven, with high attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Able to package and pitch ideas, and offer high touch service to clients
- Good trading sense combined with broad market/industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, professionalism and a team-first mind-set
- Equally strong work ethic and a passion to do the best possible job for clients
- Excited to build and grow our brand, with a high standard of performance and integrity
- Completed CSC and CPH exams; CFA charter holder (preferred/asset)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.