Administrative and Technical Support- Group Savings & Retirement
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10001222
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Relations Ontario, the Administrative and Technical Support is a key member of our Group Savings and Retirement Service team based in Toronto.
The Administrative and Technical Support will work in partnership with the Manager of Customer Relations Ontario and the Director, Client Relationships, Education and Investment. Skills such as high energy, multi-tasking, highly-organized, attention to detail and self-starter will be critical skills leading to their success in this critical fast paced role.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Prepares presentation and meeting materials, kits, letters, powerpoint slides and other such items by utilizing layout, formatting and keyboarding skills
- Maintains computerized filling by inputting survey results, organizing and supporting campaigns and communication projects ensuring all deadlines are met
- Performs database searches to input, retrieve and report information. Collects, processes and presents data of our Key Performance Indicators.
- Prepare at each month end password-protected monthly, quarterly and semi-annual financial reports for approximately 70 plans and advisors.
- Answer all inbound Service team calls and redirect to the appropriate party as required and provide backup for the Sales team calls.
- Provide backup support to the Sales Assistant during high peak periods and absences from the office
- Assisting with new IA employee set up including equipment, systems, business cards, parking etc.
- Delegate ‘Approver’ for attendance reporting for groups that report in to Director
- Coordinates meeting room bookings and special requirements for meetings. Attends meetings, takes and transcribes minutes as required
- Monitors, orders and maintains supplies/resource materials for unit or other locations
- Occasionally act as internal back up for the CRM’s in the Toronto office while out of the office or on vacation
• Post-Secondary education and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
• Proficiency using Word, Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and customer service orientation
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a fast-paced environment with conflicting demands supervision
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.