Fund Reporting Administrator
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Job ID: JR10001173
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
This position reports to the AVP, Fund Reporting Operations and is primarily responsible for:
• Coordinating the preparation of the annual and semi-annual Financial Statements and MRFPs
• Preparing and reviewing financial information as it relates to the financial statements, MRFPs, prospectus, and other disclosure documents
• Preparing management fee, management fee rebate and distribution fee payment schedules
• Assisting with the monthly fund distribution process
• Maintaining monitoring controls with respect to oversight of the relationship with external service providers
• Administering fund reporting documents and files
• 1 year of experience in a mutual fund accounting environment
• Enrolled in and working towards an accounting designation
• Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and Access
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team is required
• CSC is preferred
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.