Sales Manager, MB
- Employer: IA Financial Services Inc.
- Office: 910-201, Portage Avenue
- City: Winnipeg
- Province: Manitoba
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10000951
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, the Sales Manager assists the Consultants in planning, organizing, controlling and assessing sales activities. They must also monitor the work of the Consultants in their territory and are directly responsible for each Consultant’s individual performance.
- Establish sales objectives for each Consultant according to the policies set by each dealership and for his whole territory;
- To ensure progress in every dealership.
- Build and maintain relationships and the company brand in the community by participating in and joining relevant Boards and Associations.
- Aware of competitive challenges in the region recommend strategies to the Regional Director of Sales to eliminate the challenges
- Liaise with the Regional Director of Sales to design and monitor a prospecting program in the region.
To participate in the selection and training of Consultants in accordance with the P.A.C.T. program.
Meet every six weeks with Consultants to make sure that they meet their obligations:
- Performance analysis versus established objectives;
- Review the list of dealers and all matters connected therewith;
- Verify Consultants productivity;
- Make a parallel with registrations in training.
- Following the monthly meeting with the Consultants, list the dealers who give us access to their numbers and need support from our Training Department;
- Make a request to the Training Department to schedule a performance specialist according to an established time frame;
- For other dealers, supervise Consultants in training Business Managers during their regular visits.
Meet with all Consultants Every Friday Morning:*
- Topics raised during the week;
- Communications from suppliers;
- Roundtable with Consultants;
- Administrative tasks follow-up;
- Tracking remittances;
- Monitor who has registered for training
- All Consultants must attend the meeting with the exception of pre-scheduled and approved vacation time, statutory holidays or illness. These meetings are mandatory.
Attend Management Meetings
Training and Mentoring Consultants
- Spend one day per month on the road with each Consultant;
- Provide necessary support and training to help them achieve the objectives that have been set for them ;
- Visitation report review and follow-up;
- Review the training requirements provided to Business Managers and Sales Representatives in their district.
Deliver Reports Requested by Management, including:
- Progress of new clients;
- Annual sales forecast;
- Potential clients;
- Participation in training versus results.
Keep a Record for each Consultant which must contain:
- Performance reports ;
- Potential client reports;
- Their attitude and behaviour;
- Their objectives and numbers.
Monthly evaluation of each Consultant’s performance and establish their next objective(s).
With the help of management, prepare incentive programs for the Consultants.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.