Document Indexing Administrator
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10000788
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking to add a Document Indexing Administrator to our team on a 5 to 6 Month contract during the RRSP season.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Imaging and Indexing Administrator will be responsible for scanning, indexing and distributing all incoming mail while ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Preparing and scanning all documents upon arrival
- Sorting and distributing documents to various teammates
- Data Entry- Entering client information into document management software
- 1-2 years office experience
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds Operations/Administration - such as business processing etc. an asset
- Strong emphasis on Data Entry speed and accuracy
- Energetic and positive work ethic
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills are a definite requirement
- Able to work well within a close team environment
Special Working Conditions
- Overtime may be asked during RRSP season
- Vacation blackouts from January to April
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.