- Employer: Michel Rhéaume et associés Ltee
- Office: 1611, boul. Cremazie Est, bureau 900
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Not Evaluated
- Job ID: JR10000521
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA MRa is currently looking for dynamic telemarketing agents. Our clients are members of corporations and professional associations seeking disability insurance.
More specifically, you will need to perform the following tasks:
- Promote MRA's insurance products to members of professional associations and corporations
- Solicit members by phone to schedule appointments with our representatives.
- Analyze customer records assigned to you
- Perform the data entry of customer records and codify calls to the system
We offer you :
- Competitive compensation with base salary, commissions, contest and corporate bonus
- 4-day condensed schedule and 3-day weekend
- Group Insurance and Pension Plans
- Full range of benefits
- Opportunity to pursue a career in a growing company
- A warm workplace, a beautiful cafeteria and a gym
High school diploma
- A minimum of 6 months of work experience in customer service and solicitation
- French advanced oral
- Bilingualism would be an asset
- Dynamism, interpersonal skills, courtesy, sense of organization and autonomy are qualities sought after
Joignez-vous à notre équipe dynamique et dévouée !
Location : 1611 Boul. Crémazie Est, bureau 900, Montréal (Québec), H2M 2P2
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.