Vice-President, Distribution, Group Benefits and Retirement Solutions
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Leadership and Management, Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J1018-0045
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Based in Toronto, and reporting to the senior vice-president, the vice-president implements business growth strategies for the Group Insurance, Savings and Retirement sectors. The vice-president will also be responsible for managing the teams reporting to him/her, the regional offices and Customer Service.
The vice-president is in constant contact with leaders from the various business lines as he/she is responsible for the sales force, including regional directors, in the implementation, development and tracking of sales plans. The vice-president will direct the sector’s growth through a management style marked by the mobilization of resources and constant communication of the orientation. The vice-president is responsible for his/her teams’ professional development through the promotion and implementation and concrete actions related to succession and career management.
The vice-president plays an active role in the strategic planning for all Group sectors.
Specifically, the vice-president:
• Assists in identifying and implementing business strategies for the Group sectors
• Demonstrates the abilities of an experienced manager who has achieved results in terms of growth
• Can create partner networks that support growth and support teams in achieving results
• Recognized university education in management/administration or a relevant field; graduate-level training is an asset
• Fifteen or more years of relevant experience in insurance and group savings and retirement
• Fluency in English and French (asset)
• Excellent understanding of business development issues
• Extremely customer service-oriented
• Demonstrate consistent leadership using the Lean philosophy
• Encourage teamwork
• Strong analytical and synthesis skills
• Action- and solution-oriented
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.