- Employer: FundEX Investments
- City: Vaughan
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0918-0992
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewFounded in 1995, FundEX Investments Inc., a national mutual fund dealer added a new spin to the mutual fund industry by launching a flat-fee dealership specifically designed to satisfy the needs of the successful advisor.
Since then, FundEX has grown to become one of Canada’s largest mutual fund dealerships by maintaining its core principles of valuing and encouraging the independence of financial advisors in Canada. FundEX proudly supports over 600 financial advisors across Canada and administers over 12 billion in assets.
Reporting to the Manager, Advisor Relations, this role will primarily be responsible for managing all incoming calls and inquiries to the reception desk with an emphasis on professionalism, service and quality. This role plays an integral part towards our goal of providing FundEX Investments clients with industry leading service excellence.
• Greet all visitors and guests in a cordial and professional manner
• Answer all calls in a courteous manner and efficiently transfer them to the appropriate department or individual
• Ensure all company faxes are processed effectively and distributed in a timely manner
• Maintain and update HO phone book
• Register and manage all guest passes
• Exercise excellent judgement and decision making skills when dealing with all issues at the reception desk which following proper processes and procedures
• Manage all office supplies ordering, ensuring orders are placed accurately and delivered in a timely manner
• Administer taxi chits and complete monthly reconciliations
• Process catering and meeting room booking requests
• Back up processing teams during peak seasonal volumes
• Assist various departments as required
• Other duties as assigned
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 1 to 2 years progressive work experience in a service / administrative professional environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of various computer and web applications including Microsoft Outlook & Excel
- Must be able to project a professional image and easily multi- task a variety of tasks and responsibilities within required deadlines
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry an asset
- Data Entry skills - an asset
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Excellent time management skills
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.