- Employer: MRA
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0918-0852
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you live in the greater Montreal area and want a career in financial services? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team which offers unique programs adapted to the needs of its clients?
A member of iA Financial Group, Michel Rhéaume & Associée Ltée (MRA) is the largest personal insurance brokerage firm in Quebec and serves members of corporations and professional associations exclusively.
For close to 40 years, MRA has been a broker and plan administrator for more than 100,000 clients.
MRa is seeking an energetic telemarketing agent for telephone solicitation. Our clients are members of businesses and professional associations who want disability insurance.
Specifically, you will:
• Make calls to promote MRa’s insurance products to an exclusive clientele of groups and associations to help brokers sell insurance products, and meet client needs
• Review the client files assigned to you
• Input information from client files, changes to the profiles of existing clients and codify calls in the system
A welcoming workplace, a beautiful cafeteria and a gym
The possibility of a career with a growing company
A full benefits package, group insurance plans and pension plans
• High school diploma and six months of experience in customer service and solicitation
• Must speak French and English (advanced)
• Must be enthusiastic, courteous, independent and have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of computers (asset)
• Compressed work schedule (4 days a week)
Join our energetic and dedicated team
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.