Advisor Relations Administrator
- Employer: iA Securities
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0918-0080
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for an established and growing Canadian company in our Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto offices, or in one of the service points in our extensive Canada-wide network?
iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients.
Our network of investment advisors supports and guides clients in their investment decisions. We also offer securities trading consulting and research services with respect to capital markets and institutional financing.
A member of iA Financial Group, iAS is led by an experienced team, driven by a desire to serve our clients with professionalism while conducting business in accordance with the highest industry standards.
The iAS office in downtown Montreal currently has a new administrative opportunity. We are seeking a bilingual advisor relations administrator to support the regional vice-president in managing relationships with advisors.
Do you enjoy administrative work, multi-tasking and providing excellent service? Do you enjoy teamwork, are known for your self-reliance and ability to work under pressure?
• Coordinate, organize, plan and attend regional events, such as roadshows, retail presentations, advisor events, seminars and training sessions
• Ensure a high level of customer service with advisors and answer their questions by email and by phone
• Solve operational and administrative problems raised by advisors and ensure constant communication to keep advisors informed of methods of resolution
• Help advisors develop their portfolio and a strategic plan on a quarterly basis to help them increase sales
• Liaise with advisors and various departments at Head Office (Operations, Compliance, Legal Services, etc.)
• Supervise key operational and administrative implementations
• Support the regional vice-president with advisor training on existing and new administrative tools (internal client reference, operations platforms, new account electronic platform, internal website, etc.)
• Support the regional vice-president in preparing and tracking meetings
• Liaise with the internal transition department (department that manages advisors and assistants when they integrate and when they depart, and client transitions)
• Hold monthly meetings to examine the region’s 30-, 60- and 90-day plans
• Be aware of industry and corporate changes and updates
• Contribute to improving processes, the sharing of new ideas and the dissemination of and support for special projects
• Distribute relevant marketing information to key advisors
• Participate in team learning and development opportunities and in team performances
• Create effective business relationships within the team and with various stakeholders
• Promote a culture of open and honest communication within the team
• Actively participate and contribute to team meetings
• Actively share knowledge and experience to improve the development of all team members
• College diploma
• Minimum of three to five years of experience in a similar position and knowledge of the investments industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Completion of Canadian securities courses (or in the process of being completed)
• Customer-service oriented
• Excellent knowledge of Office Suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.