- Employer: iA Securities
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0918-0077
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for an established and growing Canadian company in our Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto offices, or in one of the service points in our extensive Canada-wide network?
iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients.
Our network of investment advisors supports and guides clients in their investment decisions. We also offer securities trading consulting and research services with respect to capital markets and institutional financing.
A member of iA Financial Group, iAS is led by an experienced team, driven by a desire to serve our clients with professionalism while conducting business in accordance with the highest industry standards.
As a Marketing Assistant for iA Securities, the primary role is to provide marketing support, while offering skill-based guidance to those who request it, in a professional and timely manner while following the direction of the Sr. Strategic Marketing Consultant and aligning with the marketing mandates set by the Marketing Director.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate experience managing print and digital marketing materials, including corporate collateral and websites, product promotion, sales materials, digital communication platforms, SEO initiatives, and social media channels and blogs.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Co-ordinator include:
• Assists team members with day-to-day marketing tasks, collating content, co-ordinating marketing projects and administrative activities as requested
• Functions as the primary point of contact for advisors looking for direction on their marketing initiatives
• Fields all emails/calls regarding inquiries about marketing programs
• Promotes advisor support programs to both existing advisors and new recruits
• Communicates regularly with advisors on marketing’s suite of services, tools and resources and collects feedback on programs with the goal of continuous improvement
• Prepares marketing reports on the effectiveness of programs by collecting, analyzing, summarizing data
• Works with vendors and compliance to deliver new and updated marketing materials
• Maintains marketing section on internal advisor portal and print shop portal
• Assists in the migration of files to new digital asset management server and maintains updates
• Keeps up to date on trends in digital marketing/promotions and introduces options for increasing visibility and effectiveness of marketing programs
• Uploads social media posts and oversees scheduling of editorial calendar
• Maintains promotional materials ensuring all are current and accurate by co-ordinating requirements with business units and marketing communications teams
• Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different tasks and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Keeps abreast of market changes and marketing mix used by competitors
• Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
• Adobe Photoshop is an asset
• Experienced in using Content Management System(s); WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager
• Proficient in using web analytics tools, e.g., Google Analytics
• Comprehensive knowledge of current digital technologies and best practices related to online marketing
• Proficiency in using HTML, applications
• Knowledge of website construction and basic principles of social media
• Excellent command of written English with superior copy accuracy (French communication skills an asset)
• Knowledge of the creative process (ideation and execution), design and production
• Experience working with external resources and vendors to deliver projects on time and to budget
• Able to execute numerous tasks in a variety of areas simultaneously
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Marketing and/or communications background a strong asset
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact me and I will work with you to meet your needs.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.