Bilingual Customer Service Agent / Call center (temporary full time or part time position)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Health and Medical, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0818-1113
- Job type: Temporary full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you passionate about customer service and dream of a stimulating career in group insurance? Join our call centre team!
As a customer service agent, you will be responsible for providing an unparalleled customer service over the phone to insureds, administrators and service providers regarding group insurance medical and dental coverage and claims.
In a call centre environment, you will:
• Answer clients’ questions using various systems that allow you to provide all required information.
• Perform all required follow ups and manage emails.
• Manage a multitude of situations (emails/telephone calls/faxes) in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
• Advise your supervisor when situations requiring additional assistance arise. You must be able to use various IT systems as the same time, as the call centre is a multi-task environment.
• Mainly inbound calls with manual outbound calls for follow-ups, no sales or solicitation
• Open space-Calm and dynamic office environment
• Complete training provided
• Accessible via the McGill Metro station
• Salary to be discussed based on experience and the pay scale in effect; starts at $21.30/hour
• Temporary 12-month position with benefits with the possibility of becoming a permanent position
• This position requires flexibility. Must be available to work any customer service call centre shift between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday asper operational needs
Full-time or part time contract
• General college diploma (DEC)
• More than two years of relevant experience in customer service
• Bilingual (essential) (spoken and written)
• Excellent learning ability
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Punctuality and ability to respect work schedules
• Ability to use different software at the same time
• Ability to work under pressure
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.