VIP Case Coordinator
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0818-0970
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, New Business Administration, the incumbent is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Ensures optimal processing with regards to the issuance of high end business and complex universal life insurance contracts with commercial loans for tax advantages (GENESIS-IRIS sales concept).
• Assumes full ownership of the case from start to finish and coordinates with other areas and people until the case can be satisfactorily released to the advisor.
• Provides regular status updates to broker, agency staff, sales director and other sales management.
• Liaises with the persons and departments involved with GENESIS-IRIS product for insurance and loan transactions, which mainly include agents, underwriters, policyholder services, annuity administration, actuarial and marketing, as well as with outside service providers, to ensure that files are processed in a fast efficient manner.
• Manages the case directly with the broker every step of the way and works with the loan investment analyst while investment loan is being underwritten and with the senior underwriter while the medical risk is being assessed and finally with the analyst in the POS area after the policy is paid and placed (settled) to facilitate evaluation and disbursement of the IRIS loan.
• Responds to inquiries regarding the procedures, forms, documents etc that must be followed for the approval of the insurance and/or loan application.
• Responsible for tracking the file with brokerage agents or agencies, and must therefore have thorough knowledge of sales concepts, as well as credit and taxation requirements and regulations.
• Ensures correct illustrations are received, as well as sufficient funds submitted.
• Ensures Source of Funds Declaration completed if paying premiums with bank draft, if new corporation is not fully activated.
• Responsible for delivering an enhanced new business process to High Net Worth (HNW) clients and distributor partners.
• BA and one year of relevant experience
• Experience working directly with all types of distributors
• FLMI or working towards it with LOMA courses
• Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of insurance or credit industry an asset
• Ability to synthesize complex issues and manage priorities under pressure
• Team player with well-developed organizational and customer service skills
• Excellent, problem solving, negotiation and communications skills.
• Ability to prioritize work load effectively and cope with many priorities.
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.