Assistant Director, Marketing
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Marketing and Communications, Leadership and Management
- Job ID: J0818-0862
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you have experience managing staff in a professional setting? Do you enjoy playing an advisory role for management or project teams? Join our Group Insurance and Group Savings and Retirement marketing team now!
Under the supervision of the Director, you will coordinate all Group Insurance and Group Savings and Retirement promotion activities.
Specifically, you will:
• Coordinate the development of Group Savings and Retirement products and develop various product promotion and positioning strategies while respecting the vision and priorities of both sectors. You will work closely with the Director and other teams from these sectors, as well as with internal partners.
• Help develop the marketing plan, coordinate and supervise Group Benefits and Retirement Solutions marketing and promotional activities.
• Manage a team of marketing advisors (six to eight team members in both the Montreal and Quebec City offices) in their daily tasks and coordinate team work. You will plan and manage the execution of projects, and act in an advisory/mentor role for team members. Mobilize team members to achieve objectives, and maintain a climate of high performance within the team.
• Play an advisory role for management or project teams that calls into play your marketing expertise.
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study
• Eight years of experience, including three years in human resource management and/or project management
• Must be bilingual
• Must be familiar with financial products and concepts (experience in a similar position or in the industry is an asset)
• Must be able to play an advisory role and suggest innovative solutions
• Must have qualities inherent to the position, including: business sense, creativity, leadership (consistent with the Lean philosophy), teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.