Customer Relations Manager (Group Savings & Retirement)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Vancouver
- Job category: Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0818-0505
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Under the supervision of the Director, Client Relationships, Education and Investment, the successful candidate will be a key member of our group retirement service and education team. The incumbent will work very closely with the regional office team in their daily interactions.
The Customer Relations Manager (CRM) will be responsible for ongoing servicing of existing clients and will be the main point of contact between the iA clients, advisors and internal stakeholders (sales, administrative and actuarial team). As the main point of contact, the Customer Relations Manager will ensure resolution of all administrative and service issues in a timely and professional manner. In addition, the Customer Relations Manager will be responsible for understanding and meeting the needs of the client along with participating in retirement committee meetings, annual meetings and employee meetings. This may also entail delivering education sessions to plan members as requested by the client and/or advisor.
The Customer Relations Manager will work alongside with the Implementation Manager on new client implementations ensuring the client has a smooth and exceptional transition. The CRMs will provide their new client a thorough administration training on our services and products.
In addition, the Customer Relations Manager will be required to participate in iA Financials’ Lean philosophy and process. This may include participation in A3s, Kaizens, DMS’s and other Lean initiatives.
Finally, the Client Relations Manager must also contribute to business development by promoting the different products and services offered by iA Financial Group and actively participate in finalist presentation to prospective clients.
• University degree (BA) and 5 years of experience in financial services, financial planning and customer services
• Knowledge on the different types of retirement plans and investment vehicles
• Able to work under pressure
• Highly organized self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
• Canadian securities course, or mutual fund license or CFP or life insurance license would be an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.