Client Services Representative - Contract
- Employer: FundEX Investments
- City: Vaughan
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0818-0335
- Job type: Temporary full time
Company OverviewFounded in 1995, FundEX Investments Inc., a national mutual fund dealer added a new spin to the mutual fund industry by launching a flat-fee dealership specifically designed to satisfy the needs of the successful advisor.
Since then, FundEX has grown to become one of Canada’s largest mutual fund dealerships by maintaining its core principles of valuing and encouraging the independence of financial advisors in Canada. FundEX proudly supports over 600 financial advisors across Canada and administers over 12 billion in assets.
We are looking to add for a 7 Month Contract, a Client Service Representative to our Advisor Relations team.
Reporting into the Manager, Advisor Relations, the Client Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Handle Incoming calls from branch offices and fund companies
- Outbound calls for documents not in good order
- Develop and maintain positive branch relationships and ensure service standards are maintained
- Act as a trouble-shooter/problem solver which will require an understanding of mutual fund back office and fund company processes and procedures in order to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with representatives offices and fund companies, prepare written communication such as emails, Letters of Indemnity, Letters of Direction, etc.
- Actively participate in Daily Management System (DMS) meetings for process improvement
- Provide backup relief to various areas of business processing unit when required
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 to 2 years call centre experience
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds Operations/Administration, such as business processing etc. required
- Previous experience working for a mutual fund dealership, fund company or branch office required
- Completion of IFIC Operations course a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and positive work ethic
- Knowledge of Winfund an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills are a definite requirement
- Able to work well within a close team environment
Special Working Conditions
- Overtime may be asked during RRSP season
- Vacation blackouts from January to April
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.