Operations Associate, New Accounts- 6 Month Contract
- Employer: iA Securities
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0818-0003
- Job type: Temporary full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for an established and growing Canadian company in our Quebec City, Montreal or Toronto offices, or in one of the service points in our extensive Canada-wide network?
iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients.
Our network of investment advisors supports and guides clients in their investment decisions. We also offer securities trading consulting and research services with respect to capital markets and institutional financing.
A member of iA Financial Group, iAS is led by an experienced team, driven by a desire to serve our clients with professionalism while conducting business in accordance with the highest industry standards.
Reporting to the Manager, New accounts, the Operations Associate, New Accounts will be responsible for processing all new accounts and/or updating client documentation for various account types as well identifying account documentation through data entry in ISM.
• Identifying different types of accounts and updating accordingly based on regulatory requirements
• Timely processing of various account opening types
• Act as main contact point for advisors and assistant and assist with inquiries and issue resolution
• Provide assistance to IA’s and their assistants in terms of documentation requirements when processing rejections for incomplete documentation
• Identifying and verifying Data through ISM
• Preparing, indexing and scanning all client documentation into Imagerie
• Ensure compliance regulations are adhered to
• Processing of new accounts/updates on AEX-Onboarding electronic system
• High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word including merge functions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Ability to work cooperatively with others
• Ability to complete repetitive tasks on a daily basis
• Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks and prioritize
• Ability to follow tasks through to completion, and take ownership of final outcomes
• Ability to work under minimal supervision with provided guidelines
• Efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.