Customer Service Agent
- Employer: iA Excellence
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0718-1131
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for a growing, dynamic team that encourages continuous improvement, success and team work?
A member of iA Financial Group, iA Excellence has been well-established in Quebec for more than 50 years and is expanding its operations across Canada. We offer a wide range of income protection and medical care insurance products to individuals, businesses and professional associations.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: Satisfaction. We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients by protecting their lifestyle through individual products adapted to their needs and the satisfaction of our employees by providing challenges and a stimulating work environment.
Are you passionate about customer service and dream of a stimulating career in individual insurance? Join our Client and Partner Service team in St-Léonard!.
As a customer service agent, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service over the phone to insureds and brokers about our products, contract clauses, insurance coverage, claims and commissions. You will also have to provide telephone support to our brokers to help them more easily use our online applications.
In a call centre environment, you will:
• Answer phone calls from clients and partners (90% of the time) and make phone calls (10% of the time)
• Answer an average of 100 calls per day
• Explain, provide information and document records based on the content of the discussion
• Change personal information on records and document new claims
• Process queries via email and occasionally provide administrative support to the department
• Attend daily departmental meetings
• Work during the Client and Partner Service Department’s business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
• No sales or solicitation
• Complete training provided
• Starting salary of $20,35/hour
• Full range of benefits, including group insurance, pension plan and social club
• This position requires flexibility to be able to work during the Client and Partner Service Department’s business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
• Bilingual (oral and written)
• Diploma of college studies (DCS) in administration or equivalent
• Minimum of two years of customer service experience in a call centre environment
• Have knowledge of individual insurance products, procedures and legislation (an asset)
• Ability to learn
• Analytical skills and good judgment
• Flexibility and openness to change
• Team spirit and a positive attitude
• A sense of service and of urgency
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.