Strategic Service Offer Advisor
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Actuarial, Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0718-0312
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you known for your strategic spirit, proactivity and leadership? Do you want to take on major challenges as part of an energetic, high-performance team that wants to stand out? iA Financial Group is looking for a strategic service offer advisor for its group insurance marketing team. Join a reputable company that can offer you a job that meets your expectations in an environment where initiative, continuous improvement and teamwork are encouraged.
Reporting to the Coordinator of the Marketing team, the candidate will help grow business by reviewing major group insurance bids and playing an advisory role to find solutions in close collaboration with the various internal teams (IT, drug and disability experts, service, etc.) to equip the team of advisors responsible for drafting service offers.
Your duties will include:
• Play a leadership role in managing major bids for the purpose of preparing service offers
• Review service offers and identify issues related to their requirements, taking into consideration the company’s product and service offer and its limitations
• Advise management and suggest strategic solutions and recommendations
• Work closely with the various internal group insurance departments, specifically organizing meetings and conference calls with the appropriate directors to discuss bid requirements, identify strategies, find satisfactory solutions and validate the information needed to prepare service offers
• Demonstrate initiative, proactivity and creativity by mobilizing and coordinating internal resources to adequately respond to bids and reduce the number of rejected bids
• Ensure deadlines are respected by creating project calendars and rigorously following up with internal partners
• Collect the information needed to draft service offers as quickly as possible, while guaranteeing the quality and consistency of the information collected Occasionally help draft service offers in support of the service offer writing/advisory team
• Help improve bid management and service offer preparation processes
• A minimum of five to eight years of experience managing bids and preparing service offers
• Excellent knowledge of group insurance
• Excellent analytical and problem resolutions skills
• Strong project management expertise, and solid organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
• Strong sense of autonomy, leadership and initiative
• Ability to manage complex files with little structure
• Service mentality and results-based management
• Ability to advise, and express and defend one’s ideas
• Thoroughness and close attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure, under tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships, ability to influence others and gain their trust
• Excellent verbal and writing skills, in English and French
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.