Marketing Associate, Disability and Critical Illness
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Calgary
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0718-0144
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
PURPOSE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
The incumbent will maintain relationships with advisors within the iA Managing General Agent (MGA) and will assist in providing guidance and educational seminars.
• supports the directors of sales in the delivery of marketing & sales seminars
• works in close collaboration with the directors of sales to develop a marketing plan for their regions
• co-ordinate major company involvement in sales congresses & meetings, golf tournaments and other special events as directed by senior management
• act as the liaison between the sales director and Advisors
• provide the Advisors with product support and special quotes
• prepares reports on MGA performance for the directors of sales
• provides feedback to the members of the management team on various matters occurring in the operation in order to ensure the company's continued pre-eminence of the field
• other duties as assigned from time to time
• bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline
• 2-5 years of relevant experience
• excellent communication skills - oral and written
• highly developed presentation skills
• ability to function well in high-pressure situations, exercising flexibility and diplomacy
• French language skills considered an asset
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.