- Employer: iA Securities
- City: Toronto
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0518-1082
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients.
Our network of investment advisors supports and guides clients in their investment decisions. We also offer securities trading consulting and research services with respect to capital markets and institutional financing.
A member of iA Financial Group, iAS is led by an experienced team, driven by a desire to serve our clients with professionalism while conducting business in accordance with the highest industry standards.
Reporting to Associate, Business Planning & Events, the Events Coordinator is responsible for event logistics. This includes but is not exclusive to:
• Providing operational support in the development and execution of event projects
• Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events
• Ordering catering
• Registration reporting
• Processing finances
• Maintaining web content and assisting with onsite event production.
• Post-secondary degree in a related field and 1 year experience in the events industry
• 3 years of experience in customer service
• 2 years of experience in office administration
• Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Handle stress and remain calm in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Outstanding attention to detail and problem solving ability
• Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and mail merges; web searches
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.