Communications and Editorial Consultant
- Employer: iA Excellence
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0518-0684
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for a growing, dynamic team that encourages continuous improvement, success and team work?
A member of iA Financial Group, iA Excellence has been well-established in Quebec for more than 50 years and is expanding its operations across Canada. We offer a wide range of income protection and medical care insurance products to individuals, businesses and professional associations.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: Satisfaction. We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients by protecting their lifestyle through individual products adapted to their needs and the satisfaction of our employees by providing challenges and a stimulating work environment.
Are you an editing dynamo with excellent strategic vision? Do you want to fill the role of expert advisor in terms of the company’s internal and external communications strategies and activities? Do you want to be part of an energetic, high-performance team that wants to set itself apart from the market? Join a reputable company that can offer you a job that meets your expectations in an environment where initiative, continuous improvement and teamwork are encouraged.
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, the Communications and Editorial Consultant will:
• Develop and implement communication strategies and plans
• Draft communications in both official languages
•Identify the communication approach to be used to showcase the added value of the products, tools and services we offer
• Design, draft and supervise the creation of print and electronic communications materials
• Show the qualities inherent to graphic design and work with graphic designers to present product-related communications in a creative and innovative way
• Have a direct relationship with our partners (advisors and internal sales force) to be able to analyse their needs and suggest promotion and communication strategies that meet their needs
• Be the content manager for the promotion of our products, whether it’s current content, changes to existing content or the launch of new products, and ensure the accuracy, relevance and marketing impact of this content
• Help promote our presence on social media and regularly provide content
• Work with the Marketing, Risk Management and Product Development teams to define the best communication concept
• Monitor our direct competition, analyse the market to establish our presence in the best way
• Introduce ways to measure the results of our marketing and communication actions and our promotional campaigns
• Write and revise articles, newsletters, press releases and any other required documents
• Create and write the content of PowerPoint presentations on our products and services and ensure they look professional
• Act as professional reviser for all marketing documents produced by the Marketing Department
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing (a master’s is an asset)
•A minimum of four years’ relevant experience in a similar position
• Impeccable language skills (grammar, syntax and spelling) in both French and English
• Excellent writing skills (structure and clarity of communications, ability to be clear and concise, ability to provide information in plain language
• Experience using the web and social media
• Ability to organize projects and work under pressure
• Excellent organization and leadership skills and team spirit
• Knowledge of the insurance and financial products market (asset)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of graphic design software (asset)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.