Provisioning and Purchasing Technician
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Customer Service and Administrative Support, Maintenance and Operating Services
- Job ID: J0518-0611
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Did you know that iA Financial Group has a large property portfolio?
Are you ready to take on a new challenge in a growing sector? Here’s your chance!
Our real estate investments provisioning team offers you the opportunity to take on exciting professional challenges that enhance your analytical and communication skills by being a stakeholder in the purchasing process for its real estate sector.
Specifically, you will:
• Support the members of the provisioning team in the acquisition of goods and services by performing the administrative duties listed below while respecting the provisioning policy and related procedures:
- Invite service providers as part of the bidding process
- Send bidding documents
- Open bids
- Issue contracts/amendments
- Draft contracts/amendments
- Communicate and negotiate with service providers and other internal organizational units
- Prepare and update various analysis tables
- Respond to administrative queries from team members
• Support the team in managing service providers (accreditation, assessment, etc.), contracts, and the provisioning policy and procedure to ensure requesting parties are satisfied and service provider performance is tracked
• Support the provisioning team in measuring, accountability and governance (audit) with respect to:
- The economic performance of the strategies used and the contracts negotiated
- The compliance of provisioning activities done using the provisioning policy, approved strategies and contracts negotiated
- Tracking the operational effectiveness of the provisioning process based on the defined and expected levels of service
• With respect to strategic supply chain management, be aware of market development and trends, and competitive positioning that makes it possible to identify opportunities and make recommendations You will also be called upon to support provisioning team members in identifying the provisioning strategies to be used.
• University degree and three years of relevant work experience
• Knowledge of the real estate industry
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to analyze reports containing financial data
• Ability to work on several files at the same time and under pressure
• Prioritization and organizational skills
• Ability to take on challenges
• Excellent command of French (verbal and written)
• Proficient in English
• Excellent knowledge of Office Suite
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.