- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: J0518-0518
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you looking for a dynamic and stimulating environment? Do you want to help implement specialized online solutions using the latest technologies?
If so, iA Financial Group has the job for you!
We are seeking a programmer analyst to collaborate with a multidisciplinary scrum team. You would be responsible for designing, executing and developing solutions of average to high complexity. You will also participate in the development of functional and technical rules and design standards. Your role consists of helping clients specify operational needs with respect to the functionalities to be developed or modified and to support them with validation and understanding of the analysis.
You will join a team in mission mode where the IT Department and the various business lines work closely together in an Agile work environment. This will enable you to converse daily with the various IT and business stakeholders. Additionally, you will learn the different facets of the group insurance business line.
Why choose iA Financial Group?
• A dynamic workplace that highlights your expertise
• A flexible schedule (35 hours/week) that encourages work-life balance
• A dynamic health and wellness program
• A full range of benefits, including a defined-benefit pension plan
• A potential generous year-end bonus
• A grant of $50/month for a public transit pass
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science and a minimum of five years of experience in information technology
• Experience and a desire to work in Agile/Scrum mode
• Excellent knowledge of French (verbal and written) and an advanced level in English
• Knowledge and relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET technologies WCF / C#, WebAPI RESTm, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.