- Employer: iA Excellence
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0518-0313
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewDo you want to work for a growing, dynamic team that encourages continuous improvement, success and team work?
A member of iA Financial Group, iA Excellence has been well-established in Quebec for more than 50 years and is expanding its operations across Canada. We offer a wide range of income protection and medical care insurance products to individuals, businesses and professional associations.
Our mission can be summed up in one word: Satisfaction. We are determined to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients by protecting their lifestyle through individual products adapted to their needs and the satisfaction of our employees by providing challenges and a stimulating work environment.
Are you a team player with an ability to anticipate needs on which you can innovate? Do you want to make a difference within a growing organization by applying your organization and planning skills?
The incumbent will work closely with the sales network development team, whose objective is to grow the iA Financial Group Career network in the market outside Quebec while developing the agency of tomorrow. The incumbent will perform varied, non-repetitive and stimulating duties.
The incumbent will:
• Be the administrative assistant to the vice-president and his/her team
• Ensure the organization of internal and external meetings, prepare boardrooms and coordinate telephone conferences (audio/visual)
• Prepare the various documents needed for meetings and PowerPoint presentations, which must be dynamic and creative
• Assist team members with the correction, drafting, revision and layout of various documents
• Coordinate recruiting files with Human Resources, for internal and external teams
• Keep the data of key indicators that make it possible to monitor the team’s objectives and results, and prepare related reports
• Support the team in implementing the different marketing tools
• Validate team member’s timesheets
• Other related tasks
• Diploma of vocational studies (DVS), attestation of collegial studies (ACS) or diploma of college studies (DCS) in office administration, administration, secretarial arts, or other relevant training
• Minimum of two years’ experience
• Bilingual: must have excellent writing, revision and verbal skills in both English and French
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Discretion, priority management, quick learner, adaptable
• Ability to manage stress, autonomy, creativity and resourcefulness
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.