- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0418-0999
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Executive Assistant supports the Vice-President. The Executive Assistant works closely with the Vice-President to ensure efficient, thorough and proactive management in their daily activities while suggesting solutions to improve existing processes.
Specifically, you will:
• Support the Vice-President in coordinating and planning day-to-day activities
• Manage the Vice-President’s emails, schedules and appointments and follow up on related files
• Make business travel reservations
• Prepare and submit expense reports
• Send cheque requests and submit invoices for payment
• Plan, organize and prepare for meetings and related materials
• Draft, format, translate and revise various documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Coordinate various internal events for employees
• Be a resource-person for the employees on the managers’ teams
• Work closely with the administrative assistants from other departments
• DVS, DCS or ACS in office management, six to eight years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• High calibre of customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Discretion, discipline and autonomy
• Sense of urgency, initiative and proactivity
• Strategic thinking and strong sense of political savvy
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.