Customer service and IT support agent
- Employer: iAVM
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: J0318-0078
- Job type: Regular full time
Reporting to the Business Applications Support Manager, the Customer service and IT support agent answers questions and provides support to users of iA Securities business applications. The Business Applications Support Agent also participates in the continuous improvement of our applications by identifying potential improvements, helping test new functions and supporting users when changes are implemented.
Specifically, you will:
• Act as subject matter expert with respect to business applications and provide application support to internal and external users in keeping with the quality standards and levels of service in place
• Guide and support clients in creating accesses, resetting passwords, configuring accesses and other changes required to client profiles and accounts while making sure requests are compliant
• Resolve and document the problematic situations submitted, based on the complexity of the files, escalate the file to the appropriate IT teams and to his/her superior, and monitor the file until it is resolved
• Take part in the changes and updates to the various business applications by performing validations and supporting users
• Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions to optimize and develop business applications and work organization
• No sales or solicitation
• Calm and dynamic office environment
• Complete training provided
• Accessible via the McGill Metro station
• Salary to be discussed based on experience and the pay scale in effect; starts at $20/hour
• This position requires flexibility. Must be available to work any customer service call centre shift between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
• Diploma of college studies (DCS)
• This position requires flexibility to be able to work during the Client and Partner Service Department’s business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Relevant experience in direct customer support and interactions (three years)
• Experience in securities (asset)
• Technical support and IT skills
• Ability to explain technical matters in plain language and communication skills
• Analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Bilingual (English and French, verbal and written)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.