Service Offer Writer
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: J0218-0916
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Marketing team coordinator, the Service Offer Writer develops service offers in response to the calls for tenders in group insurance, by working in close collaboration with our sales teams and our underwriting team.
As part of your duties, you will have to:
• Draft group insurance service offers by showcasing our products, tools and services
• Contact the various group insurance departments to validate the information required to prepare service offers
• Create or update the content presenting our products and services, in order to guarantee the accuracy, relevance and marketing impact of this content
• Contribute to business development by supporting our sales offices throughout Canada
• B.A. in a field related to the position (marketing, communications, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience preparing service offers
• Knowledge of group insurance, an important asset
• Service-oriented and sense of responsibilities
• Excellent writing skills (structure and clarity of communications, ability to synthesize information, make it concise and easy to understand)
• Irreproachable quality of language (grammar, syntax and spelling), in both French and English (most service offers are drafted in English)
• Ability to work with minimal supervision (independent and show initiative)
• Very developed sense of organization, excellent management of time and priorities
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Facility in developing and maintaining excellent interpersonal relationships.
• Complete mastery of Microsoft Word and knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
• Great precision and meticulousness
• Good judgement for analyzing a situation and identifying relevant solutions
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.