New Business Case Coordinator
- Employer: Hollis Insurance Inc.
- City: Edmonton
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support, Health and Medical
- Job ID: J0218-0509
- Job type: Regular part time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Director, Operations, the New Business Case Coordinator is a key member of our operations team based in Edmonton, AB.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Review the incoming insurance applications for Not-in-good-order (NIGO) status and follow up with advisors on missing requirements
• Enter new business applications to VirtGate and prepare the cover letter to the insurance carriers on a daily basis
• Scanning and uploading documents to VirtGate
• Correspond on a daily basis with advisors to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their pending cases
• Follow up and take action on pending new business to ensure cases are completed as quickly as possible
• Ensure incoming and outgoing mail is handled accurately and is processed within a 24 hour turnaround
• Produce Life, Living Benefits, Critical Illness and Annuity Quotes
• Coordinating pre-contracting activities
• Other duties as may be required
• College or University degree
• Knowledge of Life Insurance Industry
• 2-3 years relevant office experience in a Life Insurance/ MGA brokerage environment
• Attention to detail, excellent team player, positive attitude, good time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and customer service orientation
iA Financial Group is committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iA Financial Group adheres to an equal access employment program and encourages women, aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities to apply.