Trainer, Automotive Financial Services, BC
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Vancouver
- Job category: Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0218-0343
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
This position operates in the British Columbia market place and is responsible for assisting our dealer services consultants in educating financial services managers (who work for dealerships) on the entire suite of products offered by our Dealer Services Division (also known as SAL). The Dealer Services Division is a provider of various finance & insurance (F&I) specific products, marketed by our employee to automotive, recreational, power sports, and heavy duty truck dealers, as well as specialised brokers across Canada.
The incumbent will support our dealer services consultants by providing customised training solutions, tailored to the needs of the dealership. This position supports the Company's and the region’s goals, by increasing sales, controlling expenses and generating revenue from the various courses provided. This integral position helps to secure iA Financial Group's position as an industry leader.
- teaching in a classroom setting
- analysing a dealership’s performance report and creating a training plan to help them work towards sales targets
- assist in the development of financial services managers through individual training sessions, at the dealership level
- integrate new resources and initiatives in dealerships
- a minimum of 5 years experience as a financial services manager in an auto-dealership
- self motivated
- ability to work autonomously and be accountable
- excellent analytical and interpretive skills
- exceptional oral and written communication skills
A vehicle and valid driver's licence is required for business related travel within the province. A car allowance will be provided & mileage is subsidised.
All applicants are considered confidential.
iA Financial Group adheres to an equal access employment program and encourages women, aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities to apply.