Claims Adjuster, Replacement Warranty
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Brossard
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: J0218-0134
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you a claims adjuster or in process of? This challenge is for you! We offer you the opportunity to join the Brossard Claims Team.
The Replacement Warranty Claims Adjuster is responsible for adjudicating replacement warranty claims on Replacement Warranty Contract Policies sold across Canada and servicing a fluctuating caseload of new and ongoing claims within department service standards required to support the SAL Group clients.
Duties related to this position include:
• Processes warranty claims, assigns inspectors, justifies benefits a customer is contractually entitled while also eliminating wasteful and abusive claims.
• Communicates decision to claimants.
• Calculates payments and create payments on the system.
• Interpret the policy contracts to accurately calculate benefits, which is a completely manual process.
• Communicates in writing to customers using standard letters.
• Ensures file documentation is precise, accurate and objective to meet legal standards.
• Ensures computer records are correct and cheques are issued on a timely basis.
The working hours are from 8:30 to 16:30 from Monday to Friday. However, in order to provide quality service to our customers across Canada, this position requires the flexibility to work on call center hours between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm Monday to Friday.
• College diploma and completion of a valid adjuster's permit issued by the AMF or in process of obtaining;
•Excellent bilingual communication skills (French/English);
• Knowledge of related vehicle sales experience in a dealer facility environment (asset);
• Knowledge of Policy FPQ#5;
• Familiar with the Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Ability to deal with people and communicate effectively by telephone (customer service orientation).
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.