Senior Group Insurance Service Advisor
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- City: Montréal
- Job category: Actuarial, Sales and Business Development
- Job ID: J0118-0692
- Job type: Regular full time
Company OverviewiA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Financial Group is seeking a Senior Group Insurance Service Advisor to join the Group Insurance Service Team at our Montreal office.
Do you have extraordinary customer service sensibilities? Are you a team player? Do you like to take control and get things done?
Are you able to easily build professional relationships built on trust? Do you have knowledge of group insurance? Are you good at explaining complex ideas in simple terms? Apply now!
As Senior Group Insurance Service Advisor, you will:
• Provide service to existing clients and be the main liaison between clients and the various teams (Health and Dental Claims, Call Centre, Disability and Administration)
• Meet the needs and expectations of major clients and guarantee their satisfaction while maintaining the company’s interests
• Ensure the resolution of any administrative or service-related problems
• Provide proactive service and make sure to establish relationships with our clients’ decision-makers
• Plan two to four service meetings per year and plan social activities to maintain business relationships
• Contribute to business development by taking an active part in finalist presentations to potential clients
The candidate must have access to a vehicle and be able to travel within the Greater Montreal Area.
Be part of a team that puts the client first!
• Bachelor’s degree and six years of customer service experience in the financial services sector and have knowledge of the group insurance industry
• AMF licence (group insurance)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Autonomy and teamwork
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint
• Must be bilingual
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.