Rules and information
Be creative and generous!
Following the success from the past two years, the now-annual “iA Day of Caring” is back! It’s easy! To participate, check out the criteria, create a group and register.
Who can participate:
All employees and advisors of iA Financial Group and its subsidiaries.
Who organizes the activities:
Simply create a group, identify a leader, plan a good deed, register your group by April 26th and act on May 3rd.
Types of deeds and activities:
The goal isn’t to sell products, it’s to do good deeds or do something to help others.
A few examples:
- Collect clothing/toys during the month of April and donate them to a charity on May 3rd
- Give out free coffee in the reception area of your workplace
- Volunteer a few hours at an organization on May 3rd (cleaning, choir, help, etc.)
- Give flowers to the elderly at a care home
- Organize financing activities and give the money on May 3rd
We are not providing a budget for this initiative. If funding is required, we recommend that you discuss options with your manager.
To identify your group, lead an activity or decorate an area:
We have T-shirts, balloons, iA-branded glasses at a competitive price. From March 11th to April 11th, order any of these items at www.boutiqueia.com
Until April 26th, register and tell us about your good deed. This will help us show the impact of the Group across the country!
On May 3, use hashtag #iAcaring to show your activity or good deed.
We encourage you to send pictures from the Day of Caring to email@example.com, which we will share throughout the day.
This is a day to do the little things too…
- Open a door for a stranger and wish them a good day
- When you’re driving, stop for pedestrians and give them a friendly wave
- If a stranger does something nice for you, smile and say thank you