Save with iA Mobile
In Canada, as in other countries around the world, people often pay too much for their prescriptiondrugs. When a brand-name drug is more expensive than an equivalent brand or if another pharmacy charges less, why pay more?
Luckily, the iA Mobile app gives you the information you need to save on prescription drugs. WebRx®, the app’s user-friendly search and drug coverage understanding tool, allows plan members to:
- See whether a drug is covered under their plan
- Get an estimate of their reimbursement
- Get tips on how to save even more
- Find pharmacies where the drug is sold
- Locate the pharmacy where the drug is sold at the lowest cost (this function is not available in
WebRx: another advantage of iA Mobile
The email showcasing the WebRx is the second in a series of communications to plan members. The
purpose of these emails is to promote the benefits of iA Mobile. We invite you forward them to plan
members as follows:
- Open your Internet browser.
- Click on one of the following links:
English email: https://com.ia1.co/WWW-29726/V4/EN
French email: https://com.ia1.co/WWW-29726/V4/FR
- If you use Outlook, look in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Click on File/Send/Page by
email. Other messaging services have a similar option to forward emails using links like those we
- The email will open in an email window in your messaging service.
- Copy recipients’ email addresses in the Bcc: line. This prevents recipients from seeing each
other’s email addresses.
- Enter the subject of the email.
- Click on Send.
If you have any questions, please contact your advisor or your iA Financial Group Account Executive.