New sustainable development policy at iA Financial Group
iA Financial Group (Industrial Alliance, Insurance and Financial Services Inc.) has published its 2017 Social Responsibility Report in which it has introduced the adoption of an official sustainable development policy, thus expressing its commitment to creating not only economic value, but also societal value.
Our sustainable development guidelines
- Ensure the financial wellbeing of our clients
- Effectively manage risks
- Follow high standards of governance
- Actively contribute to our communities
- Manage environmental impacts
- Create a rewarding work environment
- Practice responsible sourcing
Highlights of the 2017 Social Responsibility Report
- $67 million invested in renewable energy
- $4.3 million in donations to close to 450 organizations, the equivalent of $765 per employee
- Altogether, our 2017 United Way-Centraide campaigns allowed us to give a total of $1,451,985 to community organizations.
- Eighteen (18) of the buildings owned
The Sustainable Development Policy and the 2017 Social Responsibility Report are available at ia.ca, in the About iA section under Sustainable development.
If you have any questions, please contact your advisor or your iA Financial Group Account Executive.